- Kids Bible Study, 9:30-10:30 a.m. (Sept – April, summer break May – Aug)
- TC Kids will kick off Sunday School for the school year on September 10th! Join us on Sunday mornings for Kids Bible study from 9:30-10:30 a.m. Kids in grades Kindergarten thru 5th grade will be studying the book of Matthew for this school year. Those that wish to participate on the TC Kids Bible Quiz Team will participate in 4 meets throughout the season. There is childcare for nursery/preschool ages.
- Nursery (0-23 mos), Preschool (2-5) and KWX (Kids Worship Xperience) K-5th grade – Weekly Year round
- Preschool curriculum is Group Hands On Bible curriculum for Preschoolers
- KWX is a worship service designed for kids K-5th grade to help transition them into the worship service with their family. The purpose of the KWX (Kids’ Worship Xperience) is to glorify God by leading our children in exciting worship that brings them to a life changing commitment to Jesus lasting into eternity! KWX will not occur on the 5th Sunday in months that have 5 weeks, as we do congregational Lord supper on those Sundays.
Mother Daughter Bible study – for girls 3rd grade and up. Meets monthly on the 1st Thursday of each month November – May.
Father Son Group – for boys Kindergarten and up. Meets monthly on the 1st Thursday of each month November – May.
- Bible Quiz Team meets (Sept – March)
- Community Service Projects
The Student Ministry (TCSM) seeks to minister to our Middle School (6th-8th Grades) and High School (9th-12th Grades) Students. TCSM engages students in their faith to explore who God is and what He has to say about their lives. It helps them understand their true value. We do all of this within an environment of fellowship, fun/activities, camps, retreats, Bible studies, worship, missions, and mentoring.
For more information, please contact Jonathan Leftwich, Student Director, or follow us on Instagram at Tega Cay Students.
Our men’s ministry is the active pursuit of men in order to connect them to God, His Word, and other men for the purpose of winning, growing, and training disciples in Christ. This will be done through Bible studies, fellowship opportunities, work projects, recreation, and accountability. Our goal is that our men’s ministry will always be:
Our women’s ministry provides women with an opportunity to study God’s Word, serve others, have fellowship, accountability, and give and receive biblically sound support – all with the goal of honoring God and growing in discipleship. Simply put, our women’s ministry is women connecting with women and encouraging their walk with Christ.
TC Women are studying the book of Hebrews in Jen Wilkin’s Bible study called “Better”. We meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 in the East Wing. Childcare is available.
We believe small groups (call them what you will – cell groups, Bible study groups, Sunday School class, or care groups) promote opportunities for fostering well-rounded discipleship. Here are some of the reasons we believe they are of vital importance:
- Small groups foster close relationships and integral community.
- Small groups provide a comfortable introduction for nonbelievers to the Christian faith.
- Small groups provide an ideal way to care for the needs of people within the church.
- Small groups provide a way for Christians to live out their faith instead of merely hearing more preaching or teaching.
- Small groups can better participate in prayer for one another.
- Small groups provide a comfortable atmosphere for openness.
- Small groups allow for mutual edification among believers.
- Small groups encourage better learning.
- Small groups provide a source of encouragement and accountability.
- Small groups help to cultivate leadership within the church.
At TCBC, we have small groups meeting Sunday morning, Sunday evening, Tuesdays, Fridays, in homes, at the church, and we are always open to having new groups begin in new locations at new times. If you would like to visit or join or simply have any questions about a group, feel free to contact the church office using the Contact Us form.
Tim or Marlin Bradberry – Contact email@example.com
Location: Meet at 2002 Marquesas Avenue (Tega Cay)
Day/Time: Tuesdays @7:00pm
Loftin Bridges – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Varies – email above OR call Jonathan at (803) 548-2600
Day/Time: Tuesdays @6:00pm
Bill Johnsen – Contact email@example.com
Location: Meet at 523 North Portman Lane (Fort Mill)
Day/Time: 2nd and 4th Fridays @6:30pm(Begins Sept. 8)
John Jones – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Meet in Church Cafe
Day/Time: 1st and 3rd Fridays @6:30pm
Randy and Amber Mabry – Contact email@example.com
Location: Meet in Church East Wing (Begins October 1)
Day/Time: 2 Sundays a month @5:00pm(Email for schedule)
Tim Vaughn – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Meet in Rooms 4/5 in Church Worship Center
Day/Time: 1st and 3rd Sundays @5:30pm(Begins Sept. 17)
Sunday School/Bible Study
Psalm 100:1 – Shout with joy to the LORD, all the earth! Worship the LORD with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy.
The purpose of a worship team is to worship God and lead the congregation to do the same. This team will minister to the church body on a regular basis using their musical gifts and talents to lead us in an experience of God-honoring praise and worship. We see this as an amazing opportunity to serve our church because the music we create as a worship team helps to paint a picture of the Glory of God.
We always need more musicians, vocalists, and production help. If you would like to schedule a time for an interview/audition, please contact the church office or our worship leader, Jonathan Leftwich, directly. We look forward to hearing from you and possibly having you join our team!
Matthew 28:19-20 – “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
At the present time, Tega Cay Baptist Church has ongoing partnerships with:
- Cooperative Program of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Lottie Moon Offering for International Missions
- Annie Armstrong Offering for North American Missions
- Janie Chapman Offering for SC State Missions
- Nueva Esperanza (and other partnerships) in Honduras
- ESL York County/TCBC
- Palmetto Women’s Center
- SON Ministries
- Conquer League (Victory Sports)
- Convincing Proof (Adam Johnson)
- Africa Missionary (Name withheld due to safety precautions)
- Love Packages
- Operation Christmas Child
- Cellphones for Soldiers
Community Outreach Ministry
The purpose of the Community Outreach Ministry is to focus on reaching out to those in the vicinity of Tega Cay Baptist Church that are not part of our existing congregation. The intent is to be an example of God’s love with the ultimate objective of helping people seek the free gift of eternal salvation from our Lord Jesus Christ. This is intended to be pursued by various means of reaching out to the community and increasing the visibility of Tega Cay Baptist Church.
Click below to see what ministries are available for you to serve in: